Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“I’ve been after him for six years. I’m glad I done it.”- The chilling details of MLK’s first assassination attempt by a Black woman.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “I’ve been after him for six years. I’m glad I done it.”- The chilling details of MLK’s first assassination attempt by a Black woman.

This black woman was a disgrace to her race. It's just like Eunice Rivers, the one that okayed black men being injected with syphilis without treatement. If there is one thing that I don't like, is a traitor.
    The day was September 20, 1958. Dr Martin Luther King, Jr., then 29, was in a Harlem department store, signing copies of Stride Toward Freedom, his account of the 1955 Montgomery Bus Boycott which he led. He was suddenly approached by a 42-year-old well-dressed woman, who asked him: “Are you Martin Luther King?” “Yes,” King...

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    This black woman was a disgrace to her race. It's just like Eunice Rivers, the one that okayed black men being injected with syphilis without treatement. If there is one thing that I don't like, is a traitor.
    She was mentally ill and had an IQ so low she couldn't stand trial so she's been in an mental institution all the way up to her death

Comment

Working...
    X