Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

America’s Most Miserable Cities, Ranked.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America’s Most Miserable Cities, Ranked.

I quickly sped through the list. My city, Oakland wasn't on there. I'm kind of surprised about that.
    These miserable American cities are places you should never move to, based on data from the U.S. census. If you're planning a move right now, you’ll thank us after you read through this list.

Dang that website is broken, the ads will not let you go the next page after you select next.
    Wanted to see if Houston finally made it. But yep no California right now and no racists Florida.
    I wanted to move to Colorado or Arizona because I like cool dry kind rocky environments, but they got their own type racism going on in them if correct with Farmers issues threats in Colorado itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
      Dang that website is broken, the ads will not let you go the next page after you select next.
      Wanted to see if Houston finally made it. But yep no California right now and no racists Florida.
      I wanted to move to Colorado or Arizona because I like cool dry kind rocky environments, but they got their own type racism going on in them if correct with Farmers issues threats in Colorado itself.
      I hear you bruh.

Comment

It's a lot of cities in the Southwest and Midwest.

Them flyover states looks miserable

Comment

Working...
        X