Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Men's Zone App available.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Men's Zone App available.

To all the members on Black Men's Zone. I have finally created an app for this website. You can find it at the Google Play Store. Go to the link play.google.com , and then in the search bar, type in Black Men's Zone. The app should come up. Install the app and tell me what you think.

i downloaded the app..its dope!

Comment

Originally posted by TheShip WillSail View Post
      i downloaded the app..its dope!
      Thanks bruh.

Comment

Seems to run fine on my ms duo 1, the only thing thats a pet peeve of minds is I noticed the app doesn't give you the option to allow only at time of use, to be accessing my information. But other than that will have to check my credentials I'm using here since it says what I am puttin is wrong to log in.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
            To all the members on Black Men's Zone. I have finally created an app for this website. You can find it at the Google Play Store. Go to the link play.google.com , and then in the search bar, type in Black Men's Zone. The app should come up. Install the app and tell me what you think.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tin.build_7505​​​

Comment

Working...
            X