Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sleep apnea linked to smaller brain volume, study finds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleep apnea linked to smaller brain volume, study finds.

My mom is affected by Sleep apnea. I didn't know that it was linked to smaller brain volume.

Sleep apnea linked to smaller brain volume, study finds (msn.com)

As I skimmed through The article that you have posted,I remember having a conversation with the sleep Apnea doctor in my town before. I had found out that I have sleep apnea. The scary part of sleep apnea is that it does in a way cut off circulation from the brain and Cut off the breathe way of your body like your lungs. A simple operation through the tonsils is perfect for Stopping sleep apnea or having a sleep at the machine that will open your breath away. But the fact that the article indicates that it also attacks the brain and makes it smaller is very, very accurate. Again from my sleep apnea doctor at the time. These were the effects of sleep apnea. I'm glad that they brought this up in this article thank you for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ006 View Post
      As I skimmed through The article that you have posted,I remember having a conversation with the sleep Apnea doctor in my town before. I had found out that I have sleep apnea. The scary part of sleep apnea is that it does in a way cut off circulation from the brain and Cut off the breathe way of your body like your lungs. A simple operation through the tonsils is perfect for Stopping sleep apnea or having a sleep at the machine that will open your breath away. But the fact that the article indicates that it also attacks the brain and makes it smaller is very, very accurate. Again from my sleep apnea doctor at the time. These were the effects of sleep apnea. I'm glad that they brought this up in this article thank you for sharing.
      No problem bruh.

Comment

Working...
      X