Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brain cancer breakthrough: Implant that beams chemotherapy directly into tumors at 1,000-times stronger dose raises hope for incurable form of disease.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brain cancer breakthrough: Implant that beams chemotherapy directly into tumors at 1,000-times stronger dose raises hope for incurable form of disease.

Now, THIS sounds promising. I hope that they find a cure for cancer someday. Maybe diabetes as well.
    Scientists from New York City's Columbia University have developed a brain implant that can deliver chemotherapy directly to brain tumors without side-effects - in a potential breakthrough.

To cure diabetes is to want everyone to live or be equal, a lot of people on this planet don't care about that. Because the big first step would be everybody having access to same quality food or at least those that want that. Cancer treatments that work seemed to only be for certain status of people. IMO

Comment

I see.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
        Now, THIS sounds promising. I hope that they find a cure for cancer someday. Maybe diabetes as well.
        I agree

Comment

Working...
        X