Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Banana-Derived Therapy Is Effective Against All Known Coronaviruses and Flu Strains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Banana-Derived Therapy Is Effective Against All Known Coronaviruses and Flu Strains

Now this would be good.
    The potential therapy was derived from a banana protein. A study published on January 13th, 2020 touted the development of a potential therapy that may be used to fight all known strains of the flu. One week later, the first laboratory-confirmed case of SARS-CoV-2 triggered the two-and-a-half-ye

So the Chinese scientist discovered a protein in Bananas can curb these new viruses.

Yeah China is responding for these man made viruses.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
      So the Chinese scientist discovered a protein in Bananas can curb these new viruses.

Yeah China is responding for these man made viruses.
      Yeah. I think that COVID might be man-made also.

Comment

All rich countries helped China developed this Custom mRNA Synthesis​ but the CCP just screwed everyone by keeping the main source code, that is needed to make other variants of the same messenger protein, like in programming.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
          All rich countries helped China developed this Custom mRNA Synthesis​ but the CCP just screwed everyone by keeping the main source code, that is needed to make other variants of the same messenger protein, like in programming.
          Is the states one of the rich countries?

Comment

• Somebodysunclephil
            Somebodysunclephil commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes the US helped them develop in tandem It was long ago I was unintentionally watching some documentary or something where they were pointing out the companies that were owned or connected to our defense department or CDC then you know how at first all the scientists, engineers, etc was all about some initiiative that was about open data and sharing reserch for the benefit of humankind. Then China ofcourse doin what the past have showned them always to do, nah we aint cool, I'm taking my stuff/data and yall stuff and leaving the group. Now that I hink of it I bet it was some India documentory or news they have been sitting in the middel telling on everybody and instigating on the side.

I can only imagine the monsters they created while not being held accountable.

Comment

Working...
          X