Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breakthrough Alzheimer's drug may mark the 'beginning of the end' in decades-long search for treatment to halt cruel memory decline.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakthrough Alzheimer's drug may mark the 'beginning of the end' in decades-long search for treatment to halt cruel memory decline.

Now, this is good news.
    Phase three clinical trials have shown that lecanemab, made by Tokyo-based Eisai, can halt the declines in memory and thinking among patients in the earliest stages.

Whole foods, mostly veggies, different mushrooms psychoactive and non, ginkgo biloba tea (if you can get a hold of the actual root to boil) I asian doctor vouched for this when I used to go with my friend to thier dyalisis treatment one of the doctors had a lunch of those items, not the psychoactive shrooms ofcourse but the other kind you cook and take like lions mane. Then huge mason jar with the ginkgo biloba root soaking it it,I guess he sipped that through out the day. But I took this concoction of stuff when I could afford it, it does give atleast in the short term , very much mental clarity and speed of processing info as if you took some other type of stimulant. You even wouldn't experience the short term memory loss if you were around* mary j. I say all that say natural wins and can we work if we allow it. Instead making up MANufactored ways to heal ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
      Whole foods, mostly veggies, different mushrooms psychoactive and non, ginkgo biloba tea (if you can get a hold of the actual root to boil) I asian doctor vouched for this when I used to go with my friend to thier dyalisis treatment one of the doctors had a lunch of those items, not the psychoactive shrooms ofcourse but the other kind you cook and take like lions mane. Then huge mason jar with the ginkgo biloba root soaking it it,I guess he sipped that through out the day. But I took this concoction of stuff when I could afford it, it does give atleast in the short term , very much mental clarity and speed of processing info as if you took some other type of stimulant. You even wouldn't experience the short term memory loss if you were around* mary j. I say all that say natural wins and can we work if we allow it. Instead making up MANufactored ways to heal ourselves.
      I hear you bruh.

Comment

Working...
      X