Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Albinism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Albinism

Albinism is a group of inherited disorder that results in little or no production of the pigment melanin, which determines the color of the skin, hair and eyes. Albinism is a genetic disorder occuring in 1/20000 people. It's is a rare disease that spreads through generations. symptoms include zero melanin in skin, eyes and hair which leads to pale or white skin that also inludes random rapid, involuntary back-and-forth movement of the eyes (nystagmus) head movements, such as bobbing or tilting the head​. Albinos cannot synthesis vitamin D which leads to skin redness and burning and fatigue of skin surface when exposed to sun.

There are different types of albinisms are there. They are:

Different gene defects characterize the numerous types of albinism.
    • ocular albinism
    • Hermansky-Pudlak syndrome
    • Chediak-Higashi syndrome
    • Griscelli syndrome
    The main thing about this many researches have come across and stated that it's not curable but preventing measures can be taken like skin protecton and eye treatments or protections.

​It's a really a big as eye related problems can occur if not prevented.
    I would like from all those who are directly or indirectly related to it.
    What are the measures to be taken or what kind of implements should be used related to SKIN and specially EYES ?

I think we are wrong about how to use glasses, spectacles for humans to correct their vision, I swear it actually handicaps you, since your eye muscles and the mebrane that makes up your eye become fixed in the way of the glasses thus it never have chance to improve or change in a natural way to improve sight. The membrane for most people with eye problems is dry or rather not flexible moist enough to bend and reflect the light correctly. Just my two pence regarding eye stuff.

Comment

Working...
    X