Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summer 2023 Amazon Area Manager Internship Opportunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer 2023 Amazon Area Manager Internship Opportunity

Below is a manager internship position I was reached out for on Linkedin. But they do say I can pass it to someone I know if I'm not interested, so posting here, just DM and I can provide the URL needed to actually complete the application for the interview part.

InMail: You have a new message

Date: 2/3/2023
    Subject: You've received a reply

Pleased to meet you virtually and thank you for reaching back out!

Right now, my team is recruiting for Area Manager Interns in Texas (and nationwide) for Summer 2023. Area Managers are Amazon's Operational leaders in our Fulfillment Centers (Sortable & Non-Sortable), Sort Centers, and Logistics Delivery Stations.

In this 10-week internship, half of your time would be spent learning the day-to-day responsibilities of the full time equivalent of the role, leading a team of 20-100+ Amazon Associates, and learning about working in Amazon Operations. The other half of your time would be dedicated to an internship project.

Below is a Quick Facts sheet that should be able to answer most (if not all) of the questions you may have about the opportunity or process:
    https://universityrecruiting.s3.us-w...AM+UPDATED.pdf
    Please be sure to review the Quick Facts sheet in its entirety before applying, as it details important information on the role and environment.
    If you think this might be a fit, I'd invite you to apply to the below link:

There is an assessment along with the link that will need to be completed as part of the application review, as well. Please ensure that you take your time, and do your best on this portion.

I'm currently trying to fill an interview event next week, but if you can't apply that quickly we have one coming up the following week, as well.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions about the opportunity or process, I'm happy to be a resource however I can.

Thank you for your consideration and hope to see your application come through!​
Working...
X