Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Unreal engine developers/ users among us? I would love to possibly pay someone for assistance in development of my game demo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Unreal engine developers/ users among us? I would love to possibly pay someone for assistance in development of my game demo.

As the title says, thats pretty much it. I have been developing in video game on the side sort of or rather when I can. I would like to pause on working on it and focus on something else for a bit unless the game warrants immediate attention after a demo is released. The plan is to put it up on Steam market place unless for weird random reason Epic Games wants it on their's since I am using their engine and could be grant requirement if they still doing that at the time I am submitting the game demo.

The video game will be a tower defense in genre that I am currently trying develop around using a gamepad (xbox,ps4 and PS5), unless game breaking and I can not fix, will have remappable controls, because I want in the end for the player to use whatever they want to be a input device to play. But focusing on gamepads right now. Here a few renders that are showing the perspective of the different cameras in the demo level that you will have to switch to. This will let you see what's coming and so you can plan accordingly. The medium is clay, that's why color is red.​
    ​​
    Attached Files

Just came in here to say I still want to do this.

Comment

Working...
    X