Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

House passes annual defense funding bill.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House passes annual defense funding bill.

I know that we need adequate defense. But, it seems like the U.S. Government has money for everything but reparations. Nobody seems to complain when the government passes bill and funds for everything else. Black people can't even get an Anti-Hate crime bill in their favor. People don't want to see us have anything.
    The House on Thursday passed the annual defense authorization bill, sending the mammoth, $847 billion measure to the Senate for consideration ahead of the year-end deadline. The National Defense Au…

Only way from my position to even get a single pence of that money back that is being taken and transferred YOUNG and old white or foreign people is to buy different defence stocks, which they getting some of that too. So far Raytheon been the only consistent stock since the war started. But they probably been good. Don't know which stocks are secretly Blackrock or how to buy shares in the stuff they use. Because I don't know of any black folk in the defense industry doing business. But then again that industry is secretive on purpose. The only way it could exist here I feel it would have to be prop up, where some white or foreign group is really behind the scenes as the controlling owner or something. We really would have to do some type of Wakanda techology group in real life. I would be down to dedicate the rest of my 35- 40 hope for more yrs to something like that if I had a way to live relatively comfortable there.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
      I know that we need adequate defense. But, it seems like the U.S. Government has money for everything but reparations. Nobody seems to complain when the government passes bill and funds for everything else. Black people can't even get an Anti-Hate crime bill in their favor. People don't want to see us have anything.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	paybolt-payboltarmy43.gif
Views:	28
Size:	332.8 KB
ID:	8661

You ain't never lied

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
        Only way from my position to even get a single pence of that money back that is being taken and transferred YOUNG and old white or foreign people is to buy different defence stocks, which they getting some of that too. So far Raytheon been the only consistent stock since the war started. But they probably been good. Don't know which stocks are secretly Blackrock or how to buy shares in the stuff they use. Because I don't know of any black folk in the defense industry doing business. But then again that industry is secretive on purpose. The only way it could exist here I feel it would have to be prop up, where some white or foreign group is really behind the scenes as the controlling owner or something. We really would have to do some type of Wakanda techology group in real life. I would be down to dedicate the rest of my 35- 40 hope for more yrs to something like that if I had a way to live relatively comfortable there.
        https://innotechtoday.com/blackrock-is-the-biggest-company-youve-never-heard-of/

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/BLK/history/

It's a publicly traded company. They companies they invest in Is available.

Comment

• Somebodysunclephil
          Somebodysunclephil commented
          Editing a comment
          I didn't go check again at the time of my comment. But I know when I first start investing more they were not available to buy in increments. Which proabably was why I didn't see it at the time. But only could get $3 worth righ now.

Somebodysunclephil you have the option to share build

A lot of these financial brokerage firms who are online allow that

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
          Somebodysunclephil you have the option to share build

A lot of these financial brokerage firms who are online allow that
          I'm not familliar with that term and google didn't find anything. I mean I'm not tripping because I could only buy $3 worth of their $703 a share, I have a few like that I had to buy over time, because I just wanted in.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post

I'm not familliar with that term and google didn't find anything. I mean I'm not tripping because I could only buy $3 worth of their $703 a share, I have a few like that I had to buy over time, because I just wanted in.
            https://www.nerdwallet.com/article/i...ctional-shares
            it's called fractional shares and it allows you to purchase a fraction of a share until it's a full stock.

I have a lot of fractional shares for big stocks like Berkshire Hathaway and Louis Vuitton Hennessy. I could never afford to buy the whole share.

Also I reinvest dividends back into the stocks so it helps them grow faster

​​​​​it's a great start for beginners. It's what I started back in the early 2000s when online brokerage firms were just getting started.

Comment

Working...
            X