Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7 dead after shootings at two California farms, suspect in custody.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 dead after shootings at two California farms, suspect in custody.

Man, Asians are going off bruh. One shooting after another. You never would have heard about things like this taking place in the early 2000's. It's happening because many people are treating Asians like blacks. They are starting not to care about their "Model Minority" status anymore. COVID caused them to be stigmatized by people. Now, people understand how a n****r is created. That's exactly what happened to me when I first moved out to California and experienced all of that racism.

After awhile, I no longer felt like I was human. Everybody hated regular black men, everywhere you turned out here in the Bay Area; and Asians were the worst. Especially, Asian women. I wrote a book about all of the things that I went through to keep from being another n****r behind bars due to justified anger. You could not go outside without being discriminated against out here when I was a young man.

Living in California was worst than the South. Everywhere I turned, people would grimace at the sight of a young black male. I didn't understand why that stuff was happening to me at all. I rarely ever went through things like that in Virginia. I no longer felt like an individual. But, I felt like an amorphous glob. War was outside my front door every day. I had to survive in an environment that was extremely hostile. I developed alot of methods for survival, without turning violent, from living in the SUPER-RACIST Bay Area.

Not every black man will be able to relate to me; as our experiences may be different. However, I wrote my book as a survival guide for black men, especially, young black men, so that they can stay REAL MEN. I saw alot of black men get *****ified out here dealing with all of that blatant hostility from other ethnic groups, other brainwashed black men, and hateful black women.

Now, I am a older man, and I don't go through it at all like I used to. Like I said, Asians are seeing how it feels to be black. Let's see how they hold up under the onslaught of racism and hatred coming from everybody else regarding them like blacks had to, and still have to, do.
    The alleged gunman was taken into custody, the San Mateo County Sheriff’s Office said in a tweet.

Comment

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but these shootings by Asian senior citizens sounds like they are Chinese sleeper cells being activated.

Comment

• Somebodysunclephil
        Somebodysunclephil commented
        Editing a comment
        I said it in another post not just for chinese it's all races. There is simple stuff that a every day person can get a hold of to do it like Scopalimine, It seems there is something trying to be pushed forward. I say it some type of law. Because increase violence would be ideal to scare in to more laws with fukt off fine print. Also remember they are building the big "cop city" to simulate on how to control rioting. So that can't be used as a blow back when something messed up is being put in place. They are literally doing it in or face.
        Last edited by Somebodysunclephil; 01-24-2023, 02:40 PM.

You could be right.

Comment

"I said it in another post not just for chinese it's all races. There is simple stuff that a every day person can get a hold of to do it like Scopalimine, It seems there is something trying to be pushed forward. I say it some type of law. Because increase violence would be ideal to scare in to more laws with fukt off fine print. Also remember they are building the big "cop city" to simulate on how to control rioting. So that can't be used as a blow back when something messed up is being put in place. They are literally doing it in our face. "

Comment

Another old asian dude poppin off.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
            Another old asian dude poppin off.
            That makes 3

Comment

Just as long as they keep that in their community I couldn't care less

Hashtag stop Asian hate
              I had a coworker and their kids get killed by her Asian husband

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
                Just as long as they keep that in their community I couldn't care less

Hashtag stop Asian hate
                I had a coworker and their kids get killed by her Asian husband
                Wow...For real?

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Wow...For real?
                  https://www.pilotonline.com/news/cri...nru-story.html

It was national news but it got buried after awhile

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

https://www.pilotonline.com/news/cri...nru-story.html

It was national news but it got buried after awhile