Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian, Black communities celebrate Lunar New Year together in S.F.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asian, Black communities celebrate Lunar New Year together in S.F.

Although, I think that this is a good thing, I don't really care after all of the bad experiences that I had with Asians out here in the Bay. After George Floyd, and COVID-19, Asians have mellowed out quite a bit.
    After recent tragedies involving the Asian American and Black communities, an event in the Bayview District aimed to bring the two groups together. John Ramos reports. (1-28-23)

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Although, I think that this is a good thing, I don't really care after all of the bad experiences that I had with Asians out here in the Bay. After George Floyd, and COVID-19, Asians have mellowed out quite a bit.
    You weren't kidding about how they treat Black people. They've been doing this for 13 years.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

You weren't kidding about how they treat Black people. They've been doing this for 13 years.
      Exactly. COVID dealt the Asian community a crushing blow. They never would have sought to be friends with black people in the early 2000's. They were so racist back then, that the things that they did left me astonished.

Comment

Working...
      X