Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$5 million reparations for black residents not enough, San Francisco official says.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $5 million reparations for black residents not enough, San Francisco official says.

This dude must be tripping. 5 million dollars? That's more than enough for me. I bet you if black people actually got reparations, it would bring out the animal in people.
    A city official from San Francisco, California, said the draft plan for black residents to receive $5 million in reparations is not enough for proper compensation.

I'm not following this because it's a slap in the face and everyone know's it, so whats the point. But in all honesty I do hope / wish the racists would think about do they really want to be pimped by China or not, and make decision sooner than later to do the right thing or things that will appease the peoples that are here. But I think the real play they are planning to do is bluff it out and use the immigrants comming in as the fodder needed for war with China. This is why I want to be on another continent soon as I can correctly so I will continue to observe and pass the knowledge data to my son before I'm out.

Comment

He's not thinking about this is just the state and the feds owe us mors

Comment

Working...
      X