Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

California restaurants crushed by $20 minimum wage increase.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California restaurants crushed by $20 minimum wage increase.

What do y'all think about this? Do you agree with the $20 minimum wage hike in California? I wonder will California be able to handle it.

California restaurants crushed by $20 minimum wage: 'People need to wake up' (msn.com)

I've heard of this before there is a double-edged sword behind this as well. In my side of the world there is a good set of arguments for that. For one if a business is profiting more than their fair share for their employees then it is difficult for the employees to have a fair wage to live when it comes to lifestyle or basically living expenses. The other side is the owner does not have the money to pay that specific employee. In technicality when it comes to capitalism you have to consider cutting costs down to get the margins up in positive fashion. It's a balancing act that clearly needs to be applied for all businesses. The problem is there are some business owners that should not be in business as well and they have to make the decisions in order to either make the business stay or sell it off like most bust businesses. Those are just my thoughts.

Comment

Working...
    X