Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Homeless crisis escalating in Sherman Oaks; man throws feces at business owner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeless crisis escalating in Sherman Oaks; man throws feces at business owner.

Throwing feces on a man's car? Gross. The homeless problem is bad all throughout California. However, I can imagine L.A. is the worst. When I first came to California, I was stunned by how many homeless people I saw in San Francisco. I don't think that the homeless is as bad anywhere as it is in California.

Yeah I remember going to lunch with my coworkers and they could walk over then like they didn't exist.

The saddest part was they were mostly BM on the streets. I don't miss that at all. That place broke a lot of bruthas and it's not that many Black people in LA to begin with

Comment

Exactly bruh. When I first came out here, I was blown away by all the homeless bruthas out here. I wondered why so many of them were homeless out here. After living out here for a while, I understood why. California culture is VERY anti-black male; from the top of the state, to the bottom. Black men aren't treated human out here. It's a system out here designed to crush brothas, until they break. The racism is blatant, but people will Gaslight black men out here. They will have you thinking that you are crazy from things that you constantly see and experience. I wrote a book about this place. I published it in Jan. 2011. I talked about everything a black man could go through in Cali. I also talked about how to get through it with manhood intact. Like you said, this place broke alot of brothas, and it almost broke me too; until I began to fight back. I realized that these people are trying to kill me out here; through trying to get me to kill myself due to the constant mistreatment out here that I was receiving.

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Comment

Working...
      X