Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

California boy chased home, punched by alleged bullies despite offering $50 for his safety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California boy chased home, punched by alleged bullies despite offering $50 for his safety

Another Anti-Asian attack. It's going to be a while before Anti-Asian hate crimes stop. I would have never thought that this would happen to them. I remember how racist they used to be towards blacks.

An Asian American family in Santa Clara, California, has pressed charges against two boys who allegedly chased a family member before punching him multiple times just outside their home. Nina Leslie, who posted the video on Instagram on Monday, said her younger brother — who is also a minor — was walking her dog when the two boys followed him. In the video, the alleged bullies can be seen cornering Nina’s brother at their own doorway.

Not to mention his bullies were Latin which should be recognized especially since we saw the kids faces

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
      Not to mention his bullies were Latin which should be recognized especially since we saw the kids faces
      Yep. These Mexicans have been acting up quite a bit lately. First, it was that lady Nury Martinez and her racist comments about blacks, now it's Mexican kids attacking some Asian kid. Alot of these Mexicans out here are racist.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Yep. These Mexicans have been acting up quite a bit lately. First, it was that lady Nury Martinez and her racist comments about blacks, now it's Mexican kids attacking some Asian kid. Alot of these Mexicans out here are racist.
        This just didn't start. It has been going on for a while.

But I got no dog in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

This just didn't start. It has been going on for a while.

But I got no dog in this fight.
          Me neither. Both the Mexicans and Asians are racist against blacks.

Comment

Working...
          X