Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sista Says Racism In Los Angeles Have Been Worse Than When She Was In Alabama.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sista Says Racism In Los Angeles Have Been Worse Than When She Was In Alabama.

I knew that I wasn't crazy. California racism is worse than the South. I wrote a book about all of the things that I went through in California that is sold on this website. California really messed me up back when I was a young man. They are literally trying to kill you out here with their anti-black racism.

I grew up in Los Angeles from the early 80s till 2005 it’s a cess pool of overt racism

Comment

Originally posted by Mrooks50 View Post
      I grew up in Los Angeles from the early 80s till 2005 it’s a cess pool of overt racism
      Yep. It sure is. I was born in Virginia, which is the South, and I NEVER experienced the type of racism that I have out here. California is Anti-black, and it's especially Anti-Black male.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Yep. It sure is. I was born in Virginia, which is the South, and I NEVER experienced the type of racism that I have out here. California is Anti-black, and it's especially Anti-Black male.
        A left CA for VA bc it was just too much.

It's hard enough being Black and I'm not gonna let some immigrant who got here yesterday make it harder

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

A left CA for VA bc it was just too much.

It's hard enough being Black and I'm not gonna let some immigrant who got here yesterday make it harder
        I hear you bruh. I agree.

Comment

That news clips stated some facts and that's Latinos identify by country not by race.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X