Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'I never thought it would be Paul': Nancy Pelosi reveals in first TV interview she was 'very scared' when Capitol Police got to her D.C. apartment at 5am and revealed her husband was assaulted with a hammer in their San Francisco home.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'I never thought it would be Paul': Nancy Pelosi reveals in first TV interview she was 'very scared' when Capitol Police got to her D.C. apartment at 5am and revealed her husband was assaulted with a hammer in their San Francisco home.

Yeah. That's crazy. It reminds me of a time when I was a kid, and my Aunt's apartment got robbed with my uncle inside. Scary stuff man.
    The House speaker sat down with CNN for her first TV interview since her 82-year-old husband suffered skull fractures in the hammer attack.

Did they allege your uncle was sleeping with the robber?

It's rumored that this man that attacked him was his lover

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
      Did they allege your uncle was sleeping with the robber?

It's rumored that this man that attacked him was his lover
      LOL!!! Nah bruh. A robber broke into my Aunt's house while my Uncle was staying there from out of town. It's nothing like with Paul Pelosi and David Depape.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

LOL!!! Nah bruh. A robber broke into my Aunt's house while my Uncle was staying there from out of town. It's nothing like with Paul Pelosi and David Depape.
        Dude tell me something. Cuz this Pelosi fiasco sounds suspect ASF

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

dude tell me something. Cuz this pelosi fiasco sounds suspect asf
          lol!!!

Comment

Working...
          X