Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brothers in their 70s are struck and killed in crosswalk as they are leaving donut shop where they ate breakfast together every week for 20 years: 'They took care of each other'.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brothers in their 70s are struck and killed in crosswalk as they are leaving donut shop where they ate breakfast together every week for 20 years: 'They took care of each other'.

That's pretty tragic. I remember I saw of video of a person who did a hit and run, and when he hit all of those brothers, they flew in the air like rag dolls. It didn't even look real.
    Two brothers in their mid-70s were leaving a donut shop in Los Angeles that they had been eating at for 20 years when they were both killed crossing a road.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    That's pretty tragic. I remember I saw of video of a person who did a hit and run, and when he hit all of those brothers, they flew in the air like a rag doll. It didn't even look real.
    Why am I not surprised this happened in LA. I saw this on the news all the time. It happened to a Mexican grandmother and her grandchild.

The driver got away and the grandmother died.

That city has crosswalks in the middle of the street and more than a few don't have a traffic lights or flashing signs.

I also heard several people thinking that getting hit on the crosswalk was like winning the lottery. So I got desensitized to the whole situation

Comment

I hear you bruh. The one I saw happened in New Jersey.

Comment

Working...
      X