Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moment father who killed his daughter's ex-boyfriend walks into police station to hand himself in - but changes his mind and goes on run: Shot the man, 26, in the head for chasing his girl in a car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moment father who killed his daughter's ex-boyfriend walks into police station to hand himself in - but changes his mind and goes on run: Shot the man, 26, in the head for chasing his girl in a car.

That's a trip. He walked into the police station, and then turned around and walked back out and went on the run?
    Surveillance footage of a California man who allegedly shot his daughter's ex-boyfriend in the head, after he had tried to force himself into her car, reveals that he had tried to turn himself in.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    That's a trip. He walked into the police station, and then turned around and walked back out and went on the run?
    A guess where we ran. A hint probably south of the border

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

A guess where we ran. A hint probably south of the border
      Yep. Alot of these illegal aliens are some of the worst migrants Mexico has to offer. It makes me angry at how many Mexicans come over here to live. Alot of them seem skillful. Why can't they make Mexico great?

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Yep. Alot of these illegal aliens are some of the worst migrants Mexico has to offer. It makes me angry at how many Mexicans come over here to live. Alot of them seem skillful. Why can't they make Mexico great?
        Bc they don't work hard they work cheap.

Immigrants can live 10 deep in a 2 bedroom. It's why housing prices in California is so high.

Comment

I see. Thanks for clarifying.

Comment

Working...
          X