Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is awesome, I am atleast going to try to go over there and do me a grocery run to check them out..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is awesome, I am atleast going to try to go over there and do me a grocery run to check them out..

They are probably out of my price range for now, becasue healthy whole food is expensive and he already said he trying to compete with Trader Joes, HEB and them.
    Which is all good because I am going to be spending it anyways. Shoot I might see if they need delivery driver, because that's mostly what keep me using AMazon grocery because they are expensive.
    Meet Robert Thomas the owner of District Market Green Grocer, a black-owned supermarket right here in Houston.
    Last edited by Somebodysunclephil; 11-25-2022, 03:39 PM. Reason: Nothing special typed too fast, grammer auto correct etc.

That's cool but I doubt they were the first. I'm sure someone's owned their own grocery store that was Black

Comment

• Somebodysunclephil
      Somebodysunclephil commented
      Editing a comment
      You are definitely telling truth, I remember something a years ago, of what I thought was a black owned store just in the city of Houston where part of the store business was selling you their water that was supposedly akalined correctly, you would go there and fill up the 5 gallon water jug container.
Working...
X