Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couple targeted in racist rant at San Ramon In-N-Out overwhelmed by public support.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple targeted in racist rant at San Ramon In-N-Out overwhelmed by public support.

I'm not sure what that guy was thinking. He just bothered that couple for nothing. When I hear about things like that happening, the only thing that crosses my mind is how Asians treated me back then. It seems like many Asians have no smoke or anger at white people for mistreating them out here.
    A couple who were the targets of a racist, homophobic rant while eating at an In-N-Out they captured on cell phone video are overwhelmed by the widespread support they have received.

Yeah, Asians worship white ppl and are just as racist. They will take abuse from white ppl but will try and paint a false narrative of Black Americans racially targeting them when we all know for some decades now it has been the other way around....

Comment

Flip the script to a black couple and the support would be much smaller or non existent.

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay5102 View Post
        Yeah, Asians worship white ppl and are just as racist. They will take abuse from white ppl but will try and paint a false narrative of Black Americans racially targeting them when we all know for some decades now it has been the other way around....
        Exactly bruh. I don't think that I have ever came across a group of people more racist than Asians. Before COVID, their attitudes were nasty as hell. Especially, the WOMEN. The men were bad too, but the women, their attitudes were out of control racist against black males. I'm sorry, but I don't feel sorry for them for what's going on with them and COVID. Now, they understand how black people, and in particular, black men, feel being mistreated by them.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDueces View Post
          Flip the script to a black couple and the support would be much smaller or non existent.
          Yep.

Comment

Working...
          X