Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Samuels VS Umar Johnson debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Samuels VS Umar Johnson debate

All pettiness aside, I think this debate brings up some good points. What y’all think???
    It appears that the two popular social media entities are having a war of words seemingly sparked by Samuels' depiction of Black women, which Johnson took issue with.

Kevin Samuels depiction black women today is honestly spot-on. I think if we honestly give more sisters to take accountability for the way things are right now we might honestly see some change. The whole protect protect protect and ignore the way you act and treat us as your man doesn't work.

Comment

• KayJay
      KayJay commented
      Editing a comment
      My thoughts exactly

Originally posted by Amfrazier74 View Post
    Kevin Samuels depiction black women today is honestly spot-on. I think if we honestly give more sisters to take accountability for the way things are right now we might honestly see some change. The whole protect protect protect and ignore the way you act and treat us as your man doesn't work.
    Yep that's true

Comment

Originally posted by Amfrazier74 View Post
      All FACTS!!

Comment

Working...
      X