Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can't park there sir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can't park there sir

Click image for larger version  Name:	ioneemno-lol.gif Views:	0 Size:	169.0 KB ID:	11214

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Click image for larger version Name:	ioneemno-lol.gif Views:	0 Size:	169.0 KB ID:	11214
    Hey Jason? When you post TikTok videos, the only thing that you need to do is click embed, and then grab the number of the video. Then post the number in-between the TIKTOK tags.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Hey Jason? When you post TikTok videos, the only thing that you need to do is click embed, and then grab the number of the video. Then post the number in-between the TIKTOK tags.
      I use this and copy the link address. I don't have TikTok app

Comment

You don't need a tiktok app. I don't have one either. When you click on a video, click on embed, and then copy the number of the video. Then paste it in-between the tiktok tags on here. The only thing you need is the number of the video.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	33
Size:	379.4 KB
ID:	11236​

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

You don't need a tiktok app. I don't have one either. When you click on a video, click on embed, and then copy the number of the video. Then paste it in-between the tiktok tags on here. The only thing you need is the number of the video.
            I'm using the mobile version. I can't click on anything without being prompted to download the app.

I don't use a desktop to browse. I use my phone. I think that's why it hasn't been so easy.

Comment

I'm using the mobile version. I can't click on anything without being prompted to download the app.

I don't use a desktop to browse. I use my phone. I think that's why it hasn't been so easy.
              I see.

Comment

Working...
              X