Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else is here from lsa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else is here from lsa?

I FOUND THE LINK IN LSA ASKING USERS TO join this site. i decided to give it a try after being put on timeout for telling someone they shouldn't have been born "your mom should've swallowed." by mod dadofsage

I used to browse lsa. I'm the one that posted the link. However, they banned my lsa account for advertising my forum on their forum. I didn't really post at all on there. Just lurked.

Comment

I'm on LSA. I'm the same name on there as I am here. I chat on there. I think there's a lot of good fonts there actually even if some resent my presence being a man which I get. They need their own safe spaces to just be.

I'm glad that I was invited here. Some of the male posters are ridiculous gas lighters and don't care about the unification of the Pre Civil War Black Population so it's hard to have serious and legit discussions that could help us build even if we have different opinions and ideas on how to do it. My heart is to see us actually doing what we need to do as a community and have legit discussions about these things.

Comment

I joined. Curious and want to claim my Avatar name.

Comment

Working...
        X