Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Good video by 2 black women talking about the state of black relationships.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Good video by 2 black women talking about the state of black relationships.

This video popped up in my recommended list. It's a good video by two conscious black women talking about the state of black relationships. What do you all think about the things that they are saying?

Our society is against Black relationships and even more so because it usually makes Black children. the white government was and is made to destroy Black life. Drug war, poverty war, feminism, and prison all stand in between Black men and women, the whole LGBTQA+ stands in between Black men and women. Black women are uninterested and Black men are unwilling. And what keeps us from changing this? Money.

Comment

For years I've had problems as a black man trying to find a relationship with a woman. In my younger years I was in the trap of not being attracted to black woman. In a way it was like not loving myself. I was wrong and lost years of my life looking for people different ethnicities to love me for who I am a ..... black man. I'm now see a beautiful black woman and our relationship has grown amazing together. We connect and I truly care for her deeply. Thank you.

Comment

Just watched the vid, good stuff! I had to give her a sub after that one

Comment

Working...
        X