Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aspiring rapper gunned down after he bragged about killing a man in self-defense (Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aspiring rapper gunned down after he bragged about killing a man in self-defense (Video)

​​An aspiring rapper was gunned down in Houston, about an hour after he took photos at the bloody scene where he killed a man in self-defense.

According to VladTV, BTB Savage was shot multiple times and killed around 6 p.m. near Houston’s River Oaks section on Thursday, March 30.

BTB Savage was driving a white Mercedes, when the suspects pulled up in a black Subaru vehicle. Multiple shots were fired from the Subaru. Then two suspects got out of the stolen vehicle and fled.

Cellphone video shows BTB lying dead in the street near his bullet-riddled Mercedes.

Going on DJ Vlad is a death sentence. He's the fed.

Do you watch DJ Vlad?
    Last edited by jasondreamweaver; 04-01-2023, 08:35 AM.

How depraved and desperate for clout does a person have to be to take photos at the scene of someone's murder? Sheesh

Also I haven't watched that vulture Vlad in years.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDueces View Post
      How depraved and desperate for clout does a person have to be to take photos at the scene of someone's murder? Sheesh

Also I haven't watched that vulture Vlad in years.
      That pic is brutal. The sad part is the lonely dollar on the floor

Comment

• Somebodysunclephil
        Somebodysunclephil commented
        Editing a comment
        I seen he went back. I don't even have words for that.

The youth don't have the life experiences to understand consequences. Rip the young man. Always assume the worst.

Comment

Working...
      X