Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does power mean to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does power mean to you?

Curious to hear what power means to you? I personally think it means to do for oneself or others without interference from another.

But what is your definition?

I believe power is the ability to do wat you want and control your environment

Comment

Power-ability to control and better your environment

Comment

Originally posted by Timtim429 View Post
        I believe power is the ability to do wat you want and control your environment
        So by that definition do you think african Americans in this country have gained power or lost it in the last 30 years?

Comment

I don’t believe we ever had power last 400 years

Comment

We never had power the gangs was the community police first then boom Crack black Wall Street we thought we was powerful boom white man burn it down they get no justice George Floyd lynching we marched protest give them hell 1 year later we got like five more George Floyd so wat power we giving obstacles and when we make it over higher wall

Comment

Power is about control. Being the director of physical things, people, places, and non-physical things such as gravity or justice.
              Last edited by GreenJagWar; 05-25-2021, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Yeah, from the top of my head i'd also agree on GreenJagWar with power being more an actual director of physical things (i.e people, places,etc)

Comment

Working...
                X