Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever experienced racial discrimination in customer service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever experienced racial discrimination in customer service?

I'm sure most of us have either went through, felt, or have had vibes of racial discrimination dealing with customer service whether it is in the grocery store, shoe store, restaurant, or simply a phone call to a provider. As black men, we are often targeted every day even though we are the top community in being the most consumers in this country. What were some of your experiences and how did you deal with them? Did you resolve the issue? Did it escalate? Share your thoughts.

White people get treated better in restaurants. They get served quicker and they get offered water or coffee while I usually see black people having to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by 400years View Post
      White people get treated better in restaurants. They get served quicker and they get offered water or coffee while I usually see black people having to ask.
      I can't disagree with that. Out here in California I've noticed a lot of Hispanics tend to help each other out in customer service or in restaurants.

Comment

Working...
      X