Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darkonesun's Book Is A "Must-Buy" Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkonesun's Book Is A "Must-Buy" Classic

I don't even like to read, but I have to admit, Darkonesun's book, titled "Diary Of Darkonesun" is a necessary purchase for every black man in America. The book goes into great detail on the struggling plight of the modern day 21st century Black American Male, which heavily includes racism imposed on us by all angles of society.

"Diary of Darkonesun" is a book that will make you laugh, cry, and ball up your fist, all at the same time !!!

please purchase today @ link below (separate links for either paperback or ebook version of book)
    An in-depth look into the thoughts of a young black male as he struggles to forge a path for himself in a rather racist, hate-filled world around him.
    Last edited by TheShip WillSail; 12-02-2023, 11:40 AM.

Originally posted by TheShip WillSail View Post
    I don't even like to read, but I have to admit, Darkonesun's book, titled "Diary Of Darkonesun" is a necessary purchase for every black man in America. The book goes into great detail on the struggling plight of the modern day 21st century Black American Male, which heavily includes racism imposed on us by all angles of society.

"Diary of Darkonesun" is a book that will make you laugh, cry, and ball up your fist, all at the same time !!!

please purchase today @ link below (separate links for either paperback or ebook version of book)
    Thanks alot bruh. I am glad that you liked the book.

Comment

Working...
    X