Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things young black men should know!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things young black men should know!

What's good fellas! This is my first post today after signing up today 06/07/2021 I recorded a few episodes on my podcast show called: " Thoughts Of The Week " where I'm giving some tips, advice, strategies on navigating this thing called life. I just noticed that a lot of the young homies are starting at age 18 with not a lot of information so hopefully you'll share this with some of the young men in your hoods and maybe even add on to the conversation. In no particular order, I started off with [ STUDY PERSONAL SECURITY ]. When I speak of personal security, I might interchange that word with "Self Protection" or "Personal Protection". I think it's important for young black men to know how to protect themselves using their empty hand skills, as well as weapons (knives, guns, etc). In the weapons category, I also include (improvised weapons) and (weapons of opportunity). I think improvised weapons and weapons of opportunity are two different things. Included in personal security, I talk about one having to protect someone that's with them (younger sister or brother, a girlfriend, wife, elderly parent, etc), this is what's called "Third Party Protection" where you have to be responsible in protecting someone who's with you. To keep from writing a whole book, feel free to click the youtube link and watch this episode of my podcast and feel free to comment your thoughts. I'm out, ONE! https://youtu.be/-d74nl43zpI
    Last edited by The Real Deal; 06-07-2021, 04:59 PM.
Working...
X