Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are there more people on "white run forums" than black forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are there more people on "white run forums" than black forums?

As someone who has written on forums for a long time I've noticed that on black ran forums there is less participation (I'm saying this because I notice the moderator is the main one posting) but on white ran forums there is more participation. My theory is that most whites don't have or are afraid to say what is on their mind in public so they turn to online forums whereas we tend to say what's on our mind publicly. However, it would be nice if we men and women engage each other more online just like the white owned forums because they sure have a lot to say about us.

Yeah I feel the same way that's the reason why I came on here is to escape there's.

Comment

Even on so-called religious forums they sure have a lot to say about black folks

Comment

See? The very lack of participation on this subject proves my point. We tend to participate in irrelevant topic usually dealing with consumerism (buying stuff). social media, racism, but not thought provoking subjects because honestly this is a subject I wanted to bring up considering its the very same websites that tend to have more members through giving out misinformation to people. Same thing when I was on blackplanet.com and other black websites we'll talk about the same redundant issues like why black women are this, money, calling each other coons and what not, but the moment someone brings up something that require cerebral thinking very few of us at all participate. I get frustrated at this which makes me not want to sign up because I feel it's like the same ole song and dance. We'll engage on some irrelevant redundant topics but topics that require using our minds we don't engage in it because we find it boring, but gossip or conspiracy theories about white folks we all in.
        Last edited by Yautja; 08-13-2021, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X