Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How we have to build as a community of men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How we have to build as a community of men

I'm 44 years old, will be 45 in December. I've seen a lot among as a community of Pre Civil War Black Population males that concern me. We need to do and be better. My generation haven't done right by the younger generation of men, the millennials and Gen Z.

So here's we have to build ourselves back as a community that our ancestors would be proud of.

1. Back to Spirituality. I didn't say join a church or a religion. We need to know that there's Someone higher than us in control that when we're not doing what's right, there are consequences for it. We also need to know that if we've fallen, we have an anchor to help get back to our feet.

2. We need to be accountable for our actions and each other. We cry about a lot of outside forces in order to justify our own shortcomings. I'm guilty of it too. Outside forces still doesn't justify our actions wrt the negative actions that are present in our community. We're not going to be at peace with ourselves and each other if we're justifying our shortcomings. Like it or not, we're called to be leaders and we can't be leaders if we resent our weaknesses.

3. Last but not least, we need to be introspective on what we must do make our better and share the knowledge. In the right spirit. I sometimes forget it myself. In my own frustrations, I forget my own shortcomings in which I have many but it's not an excuse. We're men and called to do excellent things. We can't be kings and not honor and loves Queens and not just give lip service but do it in truth. If you can't do that, at least be single so you're not pro creating children that doesn't have a strong family structure.

There are so many things we can do for us to be a strong community. The main thing is stop being selfish and be committed to being better. The soul of our community depends on it.

​​

Originally posted by Curtprice75 View Post
    I'm 44 years old, will be 45 in December. I've seen a lot among as a community of Pre Civil War Black Population males that concern me. We need to do and be better. My generation haven't done right by the younger generation of men, the millennials and Gen Z.

So here's we have to build ourselves back as a community that our ancestors would be proud of.

1. Back to Spirituality. I didn't say join a church or a religion. We need to know that there's Someone higher than us in control that when we're not doing what's right, there are consequences for it. We also need to know that if we've fallen, we have an anchor to help get back to our feet.

2. We need to be accountable for our actions and each other. We cry about a lot of outside forces in order to justify our own shortcomings. I'm guilty of it too. Outside forces still doesn't justify our actions wrt the negative actions that are present in our community. We're not going to be at peace with ourselves and each other if we're justifying our shortcomings. Like it or not, we're called to be leaders and we can't be leaders if we resent our weaknesses.

3. Last but not least, we need to be introspective on what we must do make our better and share the knowledge. In the right spirit. I sometimes forget it myself. In my own frustrations, I forget my own shortcomings in which I have many but it's not an excuse. We're men and called to do excellent things. We can't be kings and not honor and loves Queens and not just give lip service but do it in truth. If you can't do that, at least be single so you're not pro creating children that doesn't have a strong family structure.

There are so many things we can do for us to be a strong community. The main thing is stop being selfish and be committed to being better. The soul of our community depends on it.

​​
    I agree with everything that you said bruh. Good post.

Comment

Working...
    X