Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why black men get no support when it comes to any and everything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why black men get no support when it comes to any and everything?

When it comes to society, black men is enemy number 1. We take hits from all sides, including our own people. When we create something, other groups of people including our on refuse to support it, or try to steal it like a thief in the night, and take credit for it. When one of us wise like pheonix, when it comes to success, my goodness, the hatred and envy levels are off the charts. Black men should ban together, and start building amongst each other again. We have the most potential out of anyone else on this planet. We don't have to keep putting up with people in society, trying to keep us bound in chains.

Originally posted by State Your Beef View Post
    When it comes to society, black men is enemy number 1. We take hits from all sides, including our own people. When we create something, other groups of people including our on refuse to support it, or try to steal it like a thief in the night, and take credit for it. When one of us wise like pheonix, when it comes to success, my goodness, the hatred and envy levels are off the charts. Black men should ban together, and start building amongst each other again. We have the most potential out of anyone else on this planet. We don't have to keep putting up with people in society, trying to keep us bound in chains.
    Yep. I completely agree with you.

Comment

• Prince1996
      Prince1996 commented
      Editing a comment
      What chains are you bound by Sir? I can do whatever I want, when I want, in the greatest country in the world that my ancestors built, what chains are holding you back from the same access to freedom? I am just trying to understand what it is that you want to do, you are being prevented from doing??

I hope this is not a soundboard for talking about woe is me the black man. We get enough of this on other sites. I am hoping this can be a place to speak on things that matter to real strong-minded Black Men. But from the looks of it I see this is more than likely not going to be this type of place.

Comment

Prince1996 try moving to Idaho or Vermont to make a better life for yourself & see how great & welcoming this Country is for you lol

Comment

Working...
      X