Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think that FBA's should get reparations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think that FBA's should get reparations?

Do you think that black Americans, or FBA's, should get reparations? If so, explain why. If not, then explain why not.

Yes I believe this should happen . They should be reparations . I remember reading a few years back income disparity is within the people in predominantly black or coloured neighborhoods. And that predominately white or Caucasian cultures are ahead by a factor of 100 years when it comes to income for multi-generations on average .

Comment

I see. I saw a video where a Latino guy was against black people getting reparations. It was some kind of Rap Battle between him and Tariq Nasheed. For some reason, whenever it comes to
      black people getting something that they are owed, everybody is against it. However, people say nothing at all when other groups of people get reparations.

Comment

• TheShip WillSail
        TheShip WillSail commented
        Editing a comment
        Immigrants and first generation Americans hate on black Americans....they r the group that has brought this new wave of prejudice towards the American black men,, and r making our lives a living hell.

Black ppl deserve reperations for building the nation....our generational wealth has been robbed from us, therefore we need our money back.

Black ppl won't get reparations unless we fight for it...literally black people will have to turn up and tear stuff up...

Comment

Imagine if it happens. We could fix our communitys from all over and have respectable business and commerce, for our people with the price of our dollar as a community and as a hole. We would dictate were our children’s education on how there treated and strive for excellence. Maybe it sounds like a utopian fantasy. One day we will be free from the shackles of society.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ006 View Post
          ...We could fix our communitys from all over and have respectable business and commerce, for our people with the price of our dollar as a community and as a hole...
          Moreover, we could create institutions better suited to protect us than what is available in this country by default.

Comment

Working...
          X