Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Man with 33 Children from Multiple Baby Mamas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Man with 33 Children from Multiple Baby Mamas.

What do you all think about this? This man has 33 children. That's crazy. I wonder if he can support all of those kids.

I guess if he is being responsible father outta pocket for his children all I can say is wow I know inflation is pretty expensive right now .

Comment

Originally posted by Blkquitehulk View Post
      I guess if he is being responsible father outta pocket for his children all I can say is wow I know inflation is pretty expensive right now .
      Yeah. I hear you.

Comment

Yeah that is a lot, either he has lots of money or he's more man then ever and that takes courage to take care of 33 children.

Comment

This crap is what Black me need to stop. It's boy'ish and makes us look very unintelligent and disorganized. BM need to stop having babies with women that are not their wives.

Comment

Originally posted by synclairwest View Post
            This crap is what Black me need to stop. It's boy'ish and makes us look very unintelligent and disorganized. BM need to stop having babies with women that are not their wives.
            Exactly.

Comment

Is he starting his own football team? and these women, what were they thinking? why are we not responsible and use protection until we are ready and able to support a family? I know that God made that thing between the woman's legs good but not good enough to have 33 children with different mothers. That's ridiculous. It's funny, this brother never used a condom. Or he was the only black male in that city. SMH

Comment

Working...
              X