Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think about Charleston White ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about Charleston White ?

To start off what does everybody think of Charleston White, A wise modern black activist who fights against gang and rap violence within the Black community as he bested each rappers one by one or is he a clout chaser who is giving his fans a wild ride. so let me ask what do you think of him. for me, he's funny on what's he saying and stated true facts, sometimes he just insults and love to duke it out against rappers and other famous Black Men like Wack 100 , Meek Mills, and many many many more.

I don't I've heard of him , can you link the website or quick bio about him? Thank you

Comment

The brother has a good point, he is just going about it the wrong way, I do agree, we have to start some where in the fight against black on black crime. I have a question for everyone, do we really think that we can stop the violence against these young black men who are seeking power, fame, and money? I think it was Lil Kim who wrote money, power, respect. But is it worth taking a life for?

Comment

Working...
      X