Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome Back DarkOneSun09!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Back DarkOneSun09!!!

Just wanted to say I'm glad to see you are still around man! Been watching your videos for many years, and was hoping u were doing alright. Was worried since your channel went dark for so many years, but it's good to see an OG back in this space, cause things done got crazy! Maybe u already know but there are a number of websites where u can make videos about whatever you want and don't have to worry about Youtube banning or censoring you: http://fsavenger.com/ and *****ute.com being a couple. Also, there's another YouTuber named Brian Solange you should check his stuff out bc he has similar things he talks about and doesn't BS! https://www.brighteon.com/channels/briansolonge

I am not him and don't know him fyi, just a fan of both of yall and a few others. Most other people in this sector on Youtube aside from a few are just full of **** or arrogant. Oh yeah check out David Carroll too, both on FS avenger his channel is https://fsavenger.com/view_channel.p...tamalestalkers

Thanks bruh. Yeah, I have been going through some things man. However, one of my goals that I set was to put up some websites and get back into programming.

I didn't see too many forums that catered to black men these days. Blackmenvent is one. But, they got it to where nobody can post right now. Therefore, I decided to build one. I built a forum for black women and black men to post on, but it's having some problems. However, it should be ready soon.

Anyway, thanks again.

Comment

Holy **** Darkonesun!! I'm so glad you back man!! I missed your presence! I been watchin a lot of your vids lately. And I bought your book this year from Lulu, read it front to back, probably will read it again soon. I'm so glad you up man! I ain't gone lie I was a lil worried, but I knew you are way too smart and too strong for the bull****! You such a through dude, I appreciate all you done for black men for real!!! I ****s with you, can't wait to hear more from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellow View Post
        Holy **** Darkonesun!! I'm so glad you back man!! I missed your presence! I been watchin a lot of your vids lately. And I bought your book this year from Lulu, read it front to back, probably will read it again soon. I'm so glad you up man! I ain't gone lie I was a lil worried, but I knew you are way too smart and too strong for the bull****! You such a through dude, I appreciate all you done for black men for real!!! I ****s with you, can't wait to hear more from you.
        Thanks bruh. I am glad that you enjoyed the book too.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Thanks bruh. I am glad that you enjoyed the book too.
          Yeah no doubt. That book is like no other, it's amazing man. There's no other book like it. I read it in like 1 or two days lol. Glad to hear from ya, still got the codin skills on deck. Man so much has changed from 2014 huh lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mellow View Post

Yeah no doubt. That book is like no other, it's amazing man. There's no other book like it. I read it in like 1 or two days lol. Glad to hear from ya, still got the codin skills on deck. Man so much has changed from 2014 huh lol
            Yeah. It sure has.

Comment

Why are my comments being deleted?

it's obvious this guy needs mental health treatment but you guys want to silence anyone that recommends him to get help. He's been making these types of videos for decades and his speech pattern along with his delivery shows his mental health decline over the past 15 years.

black Americans have a habit of cuddling mental Health issues and not addressing it the way it needs to be addressed.

Comment

Working...
              X