Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Master Teacher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Master Teacher

What he said ain't nuthin' but the truth. There's a difference in being meek, in the appropriate times, but if you are not careful, you will got walked all over. I had to learn that as a young man, I was a meek person, and I treat people fairly. However, I had to go into Beast Mode with many of these non-black people, and many black women out here in Cali, who are Cali Natives. When I first got here, I was swallowing constant indignities, I didn't know how to handle it back then. It led to severe depression, and almost suicide. I had to learn to speak the HELL up. If someone--anyone--does something to me, I put them in check fast. But, like I said John Henrik Clark, I side with what he said. I'm an older man now, things don't happen to me as much, but I will never forgot the amount of hate that I got when I was a young 20 something year old black man. I wrote a book about the experience.

Comment

Working...
    X