Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you just add new blog entries if I created a blog?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you just add new blog entries if I created a blog?

How do you just add new blog entries if I created a blog? I ask this because I created one on PCtech but it seems I can only create new blogs not new entries, then I haven't found where I delete them. Plus the topic of We should have a black version of this in the business section, I feel was more important then Kanye West crap.

This is for anyone who knows?

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
    How do you just add new blog entries if I created a blog? I ask this because I created one on PCtech but it seems I can only create new blogs not new entries, then I haven't found where I delete them. Plus the topic of We should have a black version of this in the business section, I feel was more important then Kanye West crap.

This is for anyone who knows?
    If you click on blog, right under it, it says create new blog, and new blog entries. Click on one of them that says create a new blog.

​​Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	26
Size:	563.3 KB
ID:	5973

Comment

Okay will try it later then after I go back and look at the PCtech one, because I do beleive when I clicked on new entries there was no where to start typing, it seemed as if it was checking for new entries...Click image for larger version

Name:	blognotworkingCapture.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	5976

Comment

Click on new entries just keeps searching for new entries.

Comment

I see what you are saying. I was able to create a new blog entry after I created a new blog. I was able to do the same thing on PcTechForum.net. I had to create a new blog first. ​I'm going to talk to vBulletin about this.​​

Click image for larger version

Views:	24
Size:	627.9 KB
ID:	5990Click image for larger version

Views:	22
Size:	266.5 KB
ID:	5991​​

Comment

I talked to the staff at vBulletin, and they said the same thing I did.

This is their response.

By clicking on the "+ New Blog Entry" button on the Member's Blog Tab.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	32.1 KB ID:	5994

On on your Blog Page...

Click image for larger version  Name:	CleanShot 2022-10-24 at 14.49.17.png Views:	0 Size:	25.6 KB ID:	5995
            ​​​
            ​​​
            ​​​

​​
            ​​​​

​​

Comment

I'll make a clip to show what's happening when I , when I get off work. Thanks for looking into it.

Comment

I'll make a clip to show what's happening when I , when I get off work. Thanks for looking into it.
                No problem.

Comment

• Somebodysunclephil
                  Somebodysunclephil commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Silly of me, I was clicking on, the link of the name of the blog post, which was making me think I was inside of the blog, thus when would click on the only thing that would be on the screen for adding a "new entries" it wasn't the correct one since I wasn't actually in the blog. Once again thanks and my bad.

No problem bruh.

Comment

Working...
                X