Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This video made me think of, so what is the selection of people I should be looking at to pick, if I'm voting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This video made me think of, so what is the selection of people I should be looking at to pick, if I'm voting?

Is it too early to know? All the people in the news all still seem to suck or I don't see how they are connected to make anything major happen one way or another.
    I will say I thought I was seeing a pattern of when stuff is not going right, they throw a none white in their to fix it. Like for example if we were possibly getting ready to directly engage in war some where, I feel a black candidate would all of sudden be around for president or something, I mean look who's the secretary of defense. But I could be completely off with that.

Anyways but yes I have not seen yet who are the group of people I should be checking boxes for in Houston, Texas? Apologize in advance if I have missed a good vid or something that was put out by someone.
Working...
X