Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The education system is designed for profit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The education system is designed for profit

I think that because the education system is mostly designed for profit (teachers need to be paid, students need to pay tuition) and this is outside of the domain of the public school system even though it still falls under the same category, I believe this has a lot to do with why our society is the way it is.

Granted you can say that education is still accessible because of grants, tuition, scholarships, etc, but there stills exists the medium that people must qualify for these cash grants that then are used to pay for that individuals education.

So I’d like to ask is it reasonable to convince people to teach for the sake of teaching and providing knowledge to those who need it and not teach with the expectation that they need to be paid ? Tap in my brothers.

This idea would only work a in a mostly non racists society, But If we could start the process to slowly of a culture/system where you teach you own kids up to either High school or some type of college. Highschool/college thing. But overall high school or college would be where the default system could be used or then be changed to be better. (Like maybe you only can qualify and get the loan when you have shown the grades or whatever you can get the higher degree that you would have to pay for, say if college was very cheap or practically free up to that point.

The problem with the above concept, is the motivation of the different races to take advantage of something like that.
    Or some how you end up with a completely dumb nation/country because you are not controlling the levels of whatever the country needs (scientist, math people etc), to stay competitive with the others.

Right now, though I feel the US has **** the bed because they refuse to give up the white superfaggy ways and do the right thing to make things right for everyone so we can focus on the outside enemies. (unfortunate have to say threat (even though it just other humans with figure head controlling stuff on the Eastside of the planet)
    I think the overarching plan right now like some folks been saying is replace our democratic (not talking about democratic/republican stuff) impact, by replacing us with mexican, other whites Ukrainians and asians.
    It's very evil and messed up.

My first knee jerk reaction is well **** ya Lets GOOO Africa!! but then wait, mother****ers died and suffered for this so we shouldn't be just leaving but making a way to jet and still have some land on the monopoly block. I could go on...

Comment

But yes teachers, should motivated by pay and just want to. Overall you have to make the human feel good doing the activity. Right now there are too many things that take that away. I would love to teach 3D or Desktop support stuff building PCs all that, but don't think I would be good at it now. Not because I don't have the knowledge, but my outside (being harassed by popo's, looked at like lunch by some of you own folks, violence in the area where you may stay around all black people and then one of the bullet points that money would have to be right.) of that is too much, to where I feel I wouldn't be in good spirits going to work. Because its a lot of effort and energy to be a good teacher/professor.

Comment

lol hadn't even seen the video yet Vicki just touched on this part--> Right now, though I feel the US has **** the bed because they refuse to give up the white superfaggy ways and do the right thing to make things right for everyone so we can focus on the outside enemies. (unfortunate have to say threat (even though it just other humans with figure head controlling stuff on the Eastside of the planet)
        I think the overarching plan right now like some folks been saying is replace our democratic (not talking about democratic/republican stuff) impact, by replacing us with mexican, other whites Ukrainians and asians.
        It's very evil and messed up.​

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
          This idea would only work a in a mostly non racists society, But If we could start the process to slowly of a culture/system where you teach you own kids up to either High school or some type of college. Highschool/college thing. But overall high school or college would be where the default system could be used or then be changed to be better. (Like maybe you only can qualify and get the loan when you have shown the grades or whatever you can get the higher degree that you would have to pay for, say if college was very cheap or practically free up to that point.

The problem with the above concept, is the motivation of the different races to take advantage of something like that.
          Or some how you end up with a completely dumb nation/country because you are not controlling the levels of whatever the country needs (scientist, math people etc), to stay competitive with the others.

Right now, though I feel the US has **** the bed because they refuse to give up the white superfaggy ways and do the right thing to make things right for everyone so we can focus on the outside enemies. (unfortunate have to say threat (even though it just other humans with figure head controlling stuff on the Eastside of the planet)
          It's very evil and messed up.

My first knee jerk reaction is well **** ya Lets GOOO Africa!! but then wait, mother****ers died and suffered for this so we shouldn't be just leaving but making a way to jet and still have some land on the monopoly block. I could go on...
          we have plenty of qualified black educators but I think part of the problem I believe is if you live in the US and you are considered a citizen here then it’s almost mandatory that you have to contribute to this broken economy by having to pay for goods and services that we all need to maintain a standard way of living. So how do you guarantee that a person can teach for free and it is no cost to the students and can still be given what they need to remain committed to their profession?

Alongside the fact that we’d still need the technology needed for our students to learn and the space for them to focus.

in response to other races taking advantage of this, there would need to be some kind of gate keeping to prevent the wrong groups from taking advantage of this.

Comment

Originally posted by 400years View Post

So how do you guarantee that a person can teach for free and it is no cost to the students and can still be given what they need to remain committed to their profession?

​Alongside the fact that we’d still need the technology needed for our students to learn and the space for them to focus.

1/ By oppressing another race it seems, 2/ then shielding groups of your fostered groups that you want to be high achievers to not see he dirtiness your race does until they have gotten the knowledge and points for your race. By achieving some goal (big company, idea, you know something that affects the masses in some way.) This is still done today, it just harder to do right now.

Comment

They need to put a cost for the education system because college is simply a way to gatekeep others opprotunities/promotions.
              People are willing to pay for a college education because most good paying jobs with benefits and/or management roles require a four year degree to get hired.
              I know people who are good at their jobs who can't get promoted because HR says the promoted role requires a degree.

Comment

Who's going to work for free?

Comment

Working...
                X