Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The African Diaspora News Channel Has Been Terminated.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The African Diaspora News Channel Has Been Terminated.

The African Diaspora News Channel has been terminated. They said that the show violated community guidelines. YouTube took down my channel too. They are really cracking down on people on YouTube. I can't believe that they took him down. SMH. His channel had over a million subscribers. I hope that they can find a way to get it back up again.

Damn, it's only because ADN has been pretty loud and waking us all up, Phil has been very influential in our community throughout the years, the others don't like that. Could this be a case of sabotage?

Comment

Originally posted by INowKnowwhY View Post
      Damn, it's only because ADN has been pretty loud and waking us all up, Phil has been very influential in our community throughout the years, the others don't like that. Could this be a case of sabotage?
      Yeah. It could possibly be a case of sabotage. I hope that he is able to get his channel back up, somehow.

Comment

Please keep me posted

Comment

I don't understand how they can terminate the channel but you have rappers that rap about killing other black people and you have people talking down on black men and black women but they're trying to lose are still there

Comment

Originally posted by Asmith428 View Post
            I don't understand how they can terminate the channel but you have rappers that rap about killing other black people and you have people talking down on black men and black women but they're trying to lose are still there
            Yeah. I don't understand it either.

Comment

That really sucks. I love his channel. What sort of system they’re playing at ?

Comment

UPDATE..The African Diaspora News Channel is back. YESSSS!!!! They got their channel back . I wish I could have gotten my channel back that they took down.

Comment

Reach out to them man, I still see BrandAccount on their youtube channel

Comment

Citizen need to galvanize their resources, and create their own social media format. Just as this gentleman has created black men zone. And the early 2000s nineties eighties a community head opportunity together and ask their resources and create their own record label, but they fail to do so in Lost billions.

Comment

Man I am so happy to see this I hope it takes off big

Comment

That's what the devil does

Comment

Philip Scott is one the best information commentator in the media. He will find another way to get the black people our information. Black people, use our spending power wisely!

Comment

He was able to get the channel back up recently which is good! But yeah something that i've had to start doing too is putting my content out on as much different platforms as possible, since YouTube always seems to find a way to de-platform channels. Also shout-out to ADN for promoting this forum on their channel, that's how I found out about this network last week

Comment

Originally posted by Financial Hawks View Post
                              He was able to get the channel back up recently which is good! But yeah something that i've had to start doing too is putting my content out on as much different platforms as possible, since YouTube always seems to find a way to de-platform channels. Also shout-out to ADN for promoting this forum on their channel, that's how I found out about this network last week
                              That's how I found this site also...salute to ADN!

Comment

Working...
                              X