Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman drops dead at gym.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman drops dead at gym.

She was dead before she even hit the ground.

This is scary, black men please take care of yourselves. RIP to that woman.

Comment

I had to turn that audio off the irony was too much. I just got my check up recently, got a torn shoulder rotator cuff and starting to get bad cholesterol. But can't continue the repairs until another money stream poppin. Once again don't understand why they so worried about keep doing things to depopulate the planet. Most poor people still will die off if you can't access to the real elements we are supposed to consume. Like in my case for example of my cholesteral. I eat veggies but probably not enough, to compensate I drink the pressed veggies and every now and them aleo vera liquid filtered. That stuff if expensive to me aleo vera juice is easily $15 -$20 per bottle to have that be useful you should do about a gallon a week in between food or instead of glass of water during the day.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDueces View Post
        This is scary, black men please take care of yourselves. RIP to that woman.
        Just goes to show you, you never know

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Just goes to show you, you never know
          Yep.

Comment

Working...
          X