Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(White) Men are dropping out of the labor force because they’re upset about their social status, according to a new study

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (White) Men are dropping out of the labor force because they’re upset about their social status, according to a new study

The widening gap between high and low-earners in the U.S. is fueling an exodus of prime working-aged men from the labor force, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston. One in nine men aged 25 to 54 have left the workforce, compared with 1 in 50 in the mid-50s. The new findings suggest that American men — who tend to measure their status based on their earnings compared to male peers — are exiting as their relative wages fall. The trend has been most pronounced among young, white non-college educated
    Theories on why more men are missing from the workforce range from a decline in manufacturing to the fact that many more now live with their parents for longer than in the past
    They've been coasting thru like being average and below average.

They seldom if at all have actual talent. Most often than not they get into these positions of power through their white privilege which affords them social mobility. I used to work with a guy who was promoted to manager simply because his sister was screwing the owner. He underperformed, lacked communication skills, and did not have our backs when we needed him to resolve an issue. To make matters worse he continuously placed obstacles to stunt my growth because I always go above and beyond, I know my worth, and my work ethic speaks for itself.

Im just going to post a comment I saw under a youtube vid a while back explaining how vicious this world is to BM, the youtuber was 'King Richez'. He's talking more about the dating scene and women nowadays but has dropped a lot of gems surrounding BM issues and whatnot. Anyway:

" Bro I'm White and I'll be 100. WM hate to compete with BM on the same level because we feel threatened. We as WP we subconsciously know that for a BM to be on our level he had to have gone through herculean hurdles we didn't as WM, fought Thanos to be in the same office or position as us so he must be a monster. (This goes for all institutions) "

I rest my case.

Comment

Originally posted by OnSilentWings View Post
      They seldom if at all have actual talent. Most often than not they get into these positions of power through their white privilege which affords them social mobility. I used to work with a guy who was promoted to manager simply because his sister was screwing the owner. He underperformed, lacked communication skills, and did not have our backs when we needed him to resolve an issue. To make matters worse he continuously placed obstacles to stunt my growth because I always go above and beyond, I know my worth, and my work ethic speaks for itself.

Im just going to post a comment I saw under a youtube vid a while back explaining how vicious this world is to BM, the youtuber was 'King Richez'. He's talking more about the dating scene and women nowadays but has dropped a lot of gems surrounding BM issues and whatnot. Anyway:

" Bro I'm White and I'll be 100. WM hate to compete with BM on the same level because we feel threatened. We as WP we subconsciously know that for a BM to be on our level he had to have gone through herculean hurdles we didn't as WM, fought Thanos to be in the same office or position as us so he must be a monster. (This goes for all institutions) "

I rest my case.
      I agree and didn't need the white dude to cosign it either. I know this is a shared experience amongst us. We ain't crazy

Comment

Yep this is still big in some spaces/industries that even have other mother****ers who are not white but go them thinking they **** over the BM and get some brownie points from they white daddy. Defintiely ****ing my gaming develope ambitions over at young age in college. Then when I finally get to game studio, my fears were confirmed. Just constantly playing in head over and over.....

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
          Yep this is still big in some spaces/industries that even have other mother****ers who are not white but go them thinking they **** over the BM and get some brownie points from they white daddy. Defintiely ****ing my gaming develope ambitions over at young age in college. Then when I finally get to game studio, my fears were confirmed. Just constantly playing in head over and over.....
          A lot of us have had that same experience. Corporate life is tough. A job with Feds at least have better protection against that.

Comment

Working...
          X