Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russian Rapper Commits suicide, Refused To Go To War.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian Rapper Commits suicide, Refused To Go To War.

This guy took his own life, rather than go to war. He said Putin only allows three choices for Russian men: go to war, go to jail, or commit suicide.

I often wonder is it possible for a massive exodus of the residents of country or a real wait to find out which citizens want to ride it out and which ones that don't want to be involved. So that way if the leaders of the country continue their path. Nuke can happen without so many casualties and this was drag on so long.

Comment

I'm not sure. There might be a mass exodus if Putin is serious about using nukes.

Comment

Because the US was definitely over there doing some dirty business tactics I get it. But he literally is acting like a person that can't use their brains to out due the next man he has to just straight up fight him, a thug. The UN's final thing should be some type open probe or something where when he does the first tactile nuke. They go in and find out from the people do they want to continue. If a large enough group say no, they provide a timeframe and path out. Then, open season on those that stay. The reason I say this is due to survivability and the major interruption, it seems there should be clause somewhere, where that trumps all other things. M A D shouldn't have to happen just because a small group is calling shots. I say it now if they start doing something here and some how can't getaway from prison and can't leave and end up going. I feel bad for the other side. Because that means people didn't do what they know they were supposed to do not have this happen. So I will not be thinking of that either.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
          Because the US was definitely over there doing some dirty business tactics I get it. But he literally is acting like a person that can't use their brains to out due the next man he has to just straight up fight him, a thug. The UN's final thing should be some type open probe or something where when he does the first tactile nuke. They go in and find out from the people do they want to continue. If a large enough group say no, they provide a timeframe and path out. Then, open season on those that stay. The reason I say this is due to survivability and the major interruption, it seems there should be clause somewhere, where that trumps all other things. M A D shouldn't have to happen just because a small group is calling shots. I say it now if they start doing something here and some how can't getaway from prison and can't leave and end up going. I feel bad for the other side. Because that means people didn't do what they know they were supposed to do not have this happen. So I will not be thinking of that either.
          I agree bruh.

Comment

Working...
          X