Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama Says It's Not Fair To Make Latino & Asian Communities Pay Black Americans Reparations.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama Says It's Not Fair To Make Latino & Asian Communities Pay Black Americans Reparations.

Is Obama a coon? He has no problem helping about EVERYBODY but Black Americans. Black Americans had to use their tax dollars to pay Asians millions in New York. However, every time it comes to us, us getting reparations is always a problem. Nobody agrees with it for us. They want black Americans to be a permanent underclass; somebody that they can FOREVER look down on. We are owed reparations.

Man atleast if you going to play games go team up with Kanye I'd rather see how he'd mix it up. But ain't nobody going to let us have that type of fun. Before that I swear they are going to put a TRANSFORMER or a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
      Man atleast if you going to play games go team up with Kanye I'd rather see how he'd mix it up. But ain't nobody going to let us have that type of fun. Before that I swear they are going to put a TRANSFORMER or a woman.
      Exactly. I cannot understand why the thought of reparations for blacks make people so angry. We aren't just owed for what happened to our ancestors. We are owed reparations due to the racism that we have to endure in the present day. I know when I was a young man, I caught hell out here from other groups; including black women. I had serious depression, anger, and all types of things. I never saw it getting better either. I had to develop survival strategies in order to survive and stay out of trouble. I wrote a book about it to help black men survive this system with manhood intact. I don't know how racism is in other places of the country, but in Cali, it's embedded in the system. I used to live in the South, and I NEVER went through the kind of things that I experienced out here in Cali.

Cali has a caste system that is reminiscent of jolly ol' England. Blacks are on the bottom out here; and people want it to stay that way. I know that the racism that I went through out here, ruined my life. American Blacks deserve reparations.

Comment

The US didn't consider other groups when the county paid the Native Americans, Japanese, AAPI, Jewish, LGBT, and other groups. Now, exceptions need to be made when it comes to black people, Obama comes continues to disappoint.

Comment

Exactly. Obama is a coon. He never supports anything that benefits black people.

Comment

Someone said it before, it will not be given, we will have to take it one way or another. There will be more sufferring for that happen, I'm not going lie I'm getting tired, I have used a lot of energy just to get to this point. Thus this is how THEY win. We get used up too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
              Is Obama a coon? He has no problem helping about EVERYBODY but Black Americans. Black Americans had to use their tax dollars to pay Asians millions in New York. However, every time it comes to us, us getting reparations is always a problem. Nobody agrees with it for us. They want black Americans to be a permanent underclass; somebody that they can FOREVER look down on. We are owed reparations.

This is coming from a guy who had a hard time saying he was Black. His experience is one of a child of an immigrant and white woman as parents

Everyone that has melanin isn't Black

Comment

Exactly. I cannot understand why the thought of reparations for blacks make people so angry. We aren't just owed for what happened to our ancestors. We are owed reparations due to the racism that we have to endure in the present day. I know when I was a young man, I caught hell out here from other groups; including black women. I had serious depression, anger, and all types of things. I never saw it getting better either. I had to develop survival strategies in order to survive and stay out of trouble. I wrote a book about it to help black men survive this system with manhood intact. I don't know how racism is in other places of the country, but in Cali, it's embedded in the system. I used to live in the South, and I NEVER went through the kind of things that I experienced out here in Cali.

Cali has a caste system that is reminiscent of jolly ol' England. Blacks are on the bottom out here; and people want it to stay that way. I know that the racism that I went through out here, ruined my life. American Blacks deserve reparations.
                It's bc it would be solely for us. A lot of "people of color" would be forced to the bottom of the totem pole

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDueces View Post
                  The US didn't consider other groups when the county paid the Native Americans, Japanese, AAPI, Jewish, LGBT, and other groups. Now, exceptions need to be made when it comes to black people, Obama comes continues to disappoint.
                  These are tax payer dollars that the Millennials contributed to. And none of those groups heard any slack.

As for Obama I wish he'd sit down somewhere. His views are irrelevant and always been

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

This is coming from a guy who had a hard time saying he was Black. His experience is one of a child of an immigrant and white woman as parents

Everyone that has melanin isn't Black
                    I agree.

Comment

I agree.
                      Barack Obama is like Dexter Jackson from Livin' Large. The only thing black about Obama, is his skin.

Comment

Barack Obama is like Dexter Jackson from Livin' Large. The only thing black about Obama, is his skin.
                        Dexter Jackson is Black. Obama has no Black American ancestors.

That's a light skinned hybrid

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Dexter Jackson is Black. Obama has no Black American ancestors.

That's a light skinned hybrid
                          Yep.

Comment

Working...
                          X