Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blk Californians May Get $223K In Reparations But Some Mexican-Americans Disagree With It.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blk Californians May Get $223K In Reparations But Some Mexican-Americans Disagree With It.

Man, many of these Mexicans get on my nerves man. The only thing many of them do is ride the coattails of black people. We can't have anything in our favor without white supremacist Mexicans crying about it. For some reason, they feel like they deserve everything black people get. No, Mexicans, you don't deserve reparations. SHEESH. Many Mexicans are racist as hell against Black Americans. I remember what I went through dealing with them when I was young. Other black ethnic groups don't deserve it either, if they are not FBA / ADOS. I am full-blooded ADOS on both sides of my family. Everybody just wants us to be a permanent UNDERCLASS. We are owed for, not only what our ancestors went through, but also what WE have had to go through in this society. The blatant racism that I encountered in California really messed up my life. I had to literally develop survival techniques in order to get through it with my manhood intact. Like i said before, I wrote a book about how to get through it for black men to read, so that they can get through it too. The emasculation, and hate, that black men receive, causes many of them to turn effeminate, or gay. They don't know how to retain their manhood in this racist society. Not to mention, the black women in Cali, the bulk of them, don't like black men either.

Working...
X