Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian American Groups Demand President Biden Do Reparations By Exec Order For African Americans.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asian American Groups Demand President Biden Do Reparations By Exec Order For African Americans.

I'm shocked by this. Asians actually SUPPORT Black Americans getting reparations? I can't believe it.

We should encourage, lead them on and went it said and done, don't spend no money with them, because to me that's the only reason for the support. Asians are worst than white people to me plotting/planning several steps ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
      We should encourage, lead them on and went it said and done, don't spend no money with them, because to me that's the only reason for the support. Asians are worst than white people to me plotting/planning several steps ahead.
      You are right about that. They are more racist than white folks; and that's a hard thing to be. I grew up in the South, and although I encountered some racism out there, it was absolutely NOTHING compared to the racism that I encountered from Asians. Covid humbled the hell out of them. I don't see them giving attitude anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
        Sounds like a plan to me.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
          I'm shocked by this. Asians actually SUPPORT Black Americans getting reparations? I can't believe it.

They're a small minority trying to hitch their train to any wagon. Wake me when they make fuss like they did college admissions at our expense.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

They're a small minority trying to hitch their train to any wagon. Wake me when they make fuss like they did college admissions at our expense.
            Exactly.

Comment

Working...
            X